The solar water heater is a device which produces hot water using solar energy!
How much it cost to buy a solar water heater?
the price ranges from Rs. 13,000/- onwards depending upon no. features and capacity of the solar tank
How Much space required to install a solar water heater?
the Space required for a 100 ltr is 6 by 8 feet, and for other models, you can call me on 9632417722 I will share you all the diagrams on WhatsApp.
What is an ETC Type solar water heater?
Evacuated Tube Collector: The water gets heated up through evacuated tubes and by thermosyphon principle, the water goes up and gets stored in the Insulated Solar tank. This water remains at least for 24 hours to use.
What is an FPC Type solar water heater?
Flate Plate Collector: The water gets heated up through copper tubes and by thermosyphon principle, the water goes up and gets stored in the insulated solar tank.
What is a Glass lined solar water heater?
Glass-lined or porcelain-coated solar tank: This tank is advised for where water conditions are very hard sometimes more than 800 TDS. This particular tank has high think gauge solar inner tank with porcelain-coated inner and outer layer which protect the metal from harsh water conditions. This, in turn, gives more life for the solar tank.
- Supreme Solar 110 LPD PressurizedProduct on sale
- Supreme Solar 250 LPD SSProduct on sale
- Supreme Solar 200 LPD SSProduct on sale
- Supreme 500 LPD Solar Water HeaterProduct on sale
- Supreme Solar 200 Ltr Water HeaterProduct on sale
- Solarizer Spring PR 300Product on sale
- Supreme Solar 220 LPD GlasslinedProduct on sale
- Supreme Solar 100 LPD SSProduct on sale
- Supreme Solar 250 LPD Water HeaterProduct on sale