What is a Pressurized Water Heater?
Pressurized water heaters are manufactured to handle high-pressure water from the source.
What are HIgh-pressure water sources?
- If water sources from a very large capacity tank situated at a very high elevation (around more than 20 feet and above) increase the water pressure Due to gravitational force. These are high-pressure waters, this kind of high pressure water is useful for Bathrooms with jacuzzis, Rainwater shower systems etc.
- In certain cases, people use a Pressure pump / Booster pump to increase the normal water for using high-end bathroom fittings.
Normal water tanks cannot handle this kind of high-pressure water, if used the solar systems will get damaged within minutes.
Hence keep in mind, if you are getting water from such sources or if you are using a pressure pump to boost the water pressure, then buy only a Pressurized solar water heater.
- A pressurized water heater can handle water pressure of up to 5 bar.
- Solar tanks are manufactured with high Gage material to handle the water pressure
- FPC (flat plate collector) Type Solar with pressurized tanks is best suited for pressurized water.
Here are some of the HIgh-Pressure Solar water heaters available